DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GOVERNMENT/
- A passport valid for at least six (6) months.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background; the photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- A completed application form filled out with black ink or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from our website http://faisaltourstravel.webnode.com Please include your email address on the application.
- A reference note showing the number and date of the visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or a document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa.
- Business visas do not grant to the applicant the right to work or to reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.