• Saudi Family Residence (Iqama) visa
• Visa slip
• Valid Iqama copy and Passport copy of Sponsor (Husband)
• Original Passport must be valid for minimum 6 month
• 4 photograph each for every Passenger in white background
• Medical report for mother and the child who are crossed 18
years from any G.C.C/GAMCA approved doctors.
• Polio certificate for child up to 12 years
• Copy of Marriage and birth certificates
Residence visas do not grant the right to employment.
- A passport valid for at least twelve (12) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background; the photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- A completed application form filled out with black ink or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from our websitehttp://faisaltourstravel.webnode.com/. Please include your email address on the application, if available.
- A reference note showing the number and the date of the student visa issued from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Proof of Sponsership when accompanied by a family member: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
The age of an accompanying male child should not exceed eighteen (18) years; an accompanying daughter should not be married.
- Three (3) copies of our medical report, along with three (3) passport size color pictures with a white background.
- This medical report must be issued by a licensed physician who must sign each copy and certify that the applicant is free of any contagious disease. The license number and address of the physician should appear on each copy. Medical reports must be used within three (3) months from the date of issuance.
Click here to download the medical report form (PDF format).
Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by Individuals” and complete the online request for a Residence visa. It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the consulate.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted by the visa.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.