Travelers transiting in Saudi Arabia for less than eighteen (18) hours do not need a transit visa.
Transit visas do not grant the right to residence, visitation or employment.
Ladies cannot apply for a transit visa if not accompanied by a male relative.
- A passport valid for at least six (6) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other. The passport must be acceptable to enter both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the applicant’s next destination.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background; the photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.
- A completed application form filled out with black ink or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from our websitewww.saudiembassy.net. Please include your email address on the application, if available.
- A ticket with confirmed reservations, with a transit time not exceeding seventy-two (72) hours.
- Proof that the applicant can enter the destination traveled to after Saudi Arabia. (Visa, National Identity, etc.)
- Proof of kinship: for spouses, a copy of the marriage certificate; for children, a copy of the birth certificate.
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence in the U.S.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/. Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by Individuals” and complete the online request for a Transit visa. It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the consulate.
- Transit visas are free of charge.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted on the visa.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.