|Requirements for Work Visa|
Requirements for Work Visa
1. Visa Copy/Wakala copy
a. Issuing separate Wakala for individuals Candidate.
2. Original Offer letter Duly Attested by the Saudi Ministry & Chamber of Commerce
a. Issuing separate Offer letter for individuals Candidate.
3. Medical report from GAMCA Centre.
a. Agent will issue a MOFA number on receipt of Ewakala. With reference to
MOFA number,we can get medical examination done in any
GAMCA approved medical centers.Original report will be
given to the individual and medical center will also upload
the report in MOFA, Saudi Arabia records.
4 .Original passport and photographs with White background.
a. Medical Report – 6
b. Visa – 3
c. Attestation of Degree - 4
2. Passport. All old passports are required along with latest Passport. –
Original Passports required to be given only when the agent is applying for work VISA at Mumbai/delhi Embassy.
3. If the person has previously served in KSA, Passport to be submitted for “Black List” Checking.
4. If a person has previously served in KSA, NOC in original with proper attestation from previous employer must be attached
5. Degree duly attested by the concerned authorities in case of Technical Category/.
6. Original degree attested for Visa (HRD, MEA, SAUDI CULTURE ATTACHE and SAUD EMBASSY).
7. Original Verification Letter from University for Saudi Culture Attaché.
You can prepare the E-Vakala as per following details PROVIDED the following are furnished:
WAKALA DETAILS FOR NEW DELHI:
FAISAL TOURS & TRAVELS
(1) Faisal Tours & Travels (our agent) will be get all the attestation process carried out from Delhi/Mumbai.
a. University verification letter—NO TIMELINE –
(Suggestion)To save time, whoever can, can
get it done on their own. Which will be faster.
b. HRD – 20-25 days – OTHER STATES (NOT ACCEPTED DELHI DEGREE FOR HRD.)
c. MEA – 1-2 days –
d. Saudi Cultural Attache+Saudi Embassy – 15-20 days
e. Work visa process at Mumbai/Delhi will take 1 week to 10 days.
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted on the visa.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country's Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society's values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.
Wakal of Company :